Live to the rhythm of the destination
Music and light festival at Montfaucon & Besançon
DAY TRIP WITHOUT CAR: Tour of the Saint Point Malbuisson Lake on foot, rollerblades or by bike on a 23 km route.
Mont d’Or Trail
Eurockéenne de Belfort festival
Festival de la Paille
Festi’cheval (horse festival)
Descent of the cows from the alpine pastures
Travelers' Choice honors accommodations, restaurants, attractions and vacation rentals that provide quality service over time.
Our establishment received this award on Trip Advisor, thanks to the opinions and comments of our vacationers.
Our establishment has the Relais St-Pierre label and the Fishing label which guarantee fishermen: a welcome adapted to their favorite activity.
- Au Club Montagne, en supplément : Local à vélo et point de lavage.
- A la station : NOUVEAU : Location de VTT électriques ! Site classé "VTT-FFC", prisé par les cyclotouristes avec parcours de VTT, 2 pistes Free-ride, 1 piste enduro, four cross, 3 pistes de descente (familiale, In the Wood et la permanente pour les + expérimentés).
Our selection of must-see places
Excursions within France
- The old fortress city of Besançon
- L'odyssée blanche (white odyssey)
- The Nans-sous-Sainte-Anne Forge
- La Maison de la réserve (nature reserve museum)
- The Royal Saltworks at Arc-et-Senans
Excursions to Switzerland
- The Vallorbe Caves
- Grandson Château
- Cailler chocolate factory in Broc
- Source de la Loue (source of the River Loue) in Ouhans
- Saut du Doubs waterfall at Villers le Lac
- Cascade du hérisson waterfall at Menétrux-en-Joux in the Jura
Our themed activities
The Jura is a holiday destination rich in new discoveries for those who love beautiful hillsides, mountain wildlife and experiences in nature. The Métabief self catering resort is located within a wooded setting, not far from the Jura's hiking trails and downhill mountain biking routes.
Our team of qualified activity leaders is on hand during the full and half-board season to help you discover the Jura region on your strolls or day trips (free of charge or optional extra).
In the evening, they liven up the resort with the family-friendly party spirit the Jura is famous for. The 3-star Azureva Métabief resort also has outdoor sports facilities, like tennis and volleyball courts, as well as indoor facilities, like the fitness room and sauna (optional extra).
You can also access the amenities in the Métabief ski resort, which is not far from this self catering resort in the Jura. This small village is known the world over for its passion for downhill, enduro and free-ride mountain biking. Our mountain biking school partner offers lessons with professionals, to either give you an introduction or help you perfect your skills.
Looking for a breathtaking experience? If you’re brave enough, why not try summer sledding, the nearby rock climbing course, or the treetop adventure course. You can also take it easy with some fishing or walks across the Jura hillsides and among the lakes and rivers within the forest facing the majestic Alps.