Azureva offers a series of optional services to enhance your stay with little extras and to enable you to make the most of every minute of your stay.
Have you chosen an Azureva destination a long way from home?
- We offer you the choice of staying from Sunday to Sunday. With less traffic on the roads, it will help take some of the stress out of travelling!
Enjoy your holiday right up to the last second!
- Several of our Club Villages, Holiday Villages and Self-Catering Resorts also offer early arrival and late departure. For a small charge, you can have access to your accommodation from 12 noon, and vacate it by 1pm on your day of departure.
If you want more flexibility in your accommodation arrangements, and take advantage of local excursions for lunch or dinner, we have the solution!
- In half board, choose the option “Open Half Board”, which allows you to choose whether you have lunch or dinner in. For holiday rentals, our “7 Dinner SelfCat Pack” gives you access each evening to the restaurant in your Holiday Village. A nice little plus to help control your budget or make life easier!
For your weekly rental stays (8 days / 7 nights), enjoy evening your meals at the restaurant of the Residences Azureva Holidays with the option "7 Dinner SelfCat Pack**"
** The option is available in Residences: Lacanau, Arzon - Golfe du Morbihan, Trégunc, Hauteville-sur-Mer, La Clusaz-les-Aravis, Bussang, Métabief, Murol, Fournols d'Auvergne, Oléron Camping. Uneaten dinners are not refunded or repositioned at a later date. Child discounts of 12 years old apply to this option.
Change of rhythm with the option "Half-board Free". Lunches, dinners, or both, it is you who choose the moment to consume your 7 meals * (in addition to the breakfast) for only € 9 per person.
* Option available in Argelès-sur-Mer, Murol Club, Lacanau Club, Ronce-les-Bains, Oléron Club. Option available for anyone staying in 8 days / 7 nights half board and over 2 years old. For the 7 meals, you have the choice between the lunch or the dinner or the two per day until the exhaustion of the mombre of meal.
Have your accommodation from 12h instead of 16h30 the day of your arrival and make the most of your Holidays!
Option available until 10 days before the start date of your stay, in La Londe-les-Maures, Bella Vista, Saint-Cyprien, Argelès-sur-Mer, Le Grau-du-Roi, Cap d'Agde, Hendaye, Hôtel du Parc, Résidence du Parc, Lacanau, Ronce-les-Bains, Fouras, Pornichet-Baie de La Baule, ARzon - Golfe du Morbihan, Trégunc, Les Menuires, Hôtel des Bateliers, Sigean and Longeville Vendée Océan.
Lunch not included.
Keep your accommodation until 13h instead of 9h30 the day of your departure and enjoy a last fat morning!
Option available until 10 days before the start date of your stay, in La Londe-les-Maures, Bella Vista, Saint-Cyprien, Argelès-sur-Mer, Le Grau-du-Roi, Cap d'Agde, Hendaye, Hôtel du Parc, Résidence du Parc, Lacanau, Ronce-les-Bains, Fouras, Pornichet-Baie de La Baule, Arzon - Golfe du Morbihan, Trégunc, Les Menuires, Hôtel des Bateliers, Sigean and Longeville Vendée Océan.
Azureva enables you to stay connected with Wi-Fi internet !
Already available in most accommodation and rooms in our Holiday Villages and Self-Catering Resorts, and completely free of charge in communal areas, you can now share your happy times with friends and family. For further information, enquire at the resort where you are staying.
There’s no longer any need to worry about cleaning* during your holiday – our staff will take care of it!
In Full Board and Half Board :
- 1★ (and fewer): € 21 cleaning charge
- 2★: € 26 cleaning charge
“Plus Services” for 3★ et 4★ destinations and Cap d’Agde: End-of-stay cleaning is included
Holiday rentals :
- Accommodation for up to four people: € 48 (deposit required)
- Accommodation for five to seven people: €53 (deposit required)
- Accommodation for eight people or more: € 58 (deposit required)
A deposit of € 150 is payable to the Holiday Village or Self-Catering Resort.
“Plus Services” for holidays rentals:
Option of purchasing a “7 Dinner SelfCat Pack”, valid in the full and half-board season, depending on the Self-Catering Resort.
Living area with toilets, individual showers and washing-up area.
“Plus Services” even when you’re camping!
You can have your meals at the restaurant of the Village where you are staying, during the full and half-board season.
Hotel accommodation :
Bathroom linen and daily cleaning provided. Beds made on arrival.
Breakfast for a small charge.
*Service included at Residence Bella Vista.
Option for your stays in RENT or in destinations 0 to 2 stars (excluding Cap d'Agde) in FULL BOARD / HALF BOARD.
Included for destinations Full board / Half board 3, 4 stars, Cap d'Agde (one kit/person/week) and Bella Vista.