Live to the rhythm of the destination
The main events of Summer:
- Val Tho Summit Games, Val Thorens (August 2 to 13): 6 experiences for the general public to share with family or friends! Trails, Vertical Kilometer, fun & gourmet ride, ... From 5 € / pers, Pasta Party included. Valthosummitgames.com
- Les Folies de Val Thorens, Wednesday August 4, experience a festive evening thanks to the good humor of this unique and unforgettable free show! This year, "Marioca la revue du soleil", you will experience the madness of a South American carnival in an immersive way
- SKF MTB French Cup, Les Menuires, from August 20 to 22: Downhill, Cross-Country, a very high level spectacle in perspective with the best pilots of the circuit.
- La Bourgui, Cyclo sportive.
- Theme weeks (gastronomy, festive music, circus arts, the druids ...), Bruyères festivals, craft fairs, fishing competitions, fireworks ...
The "Famille Plus" label offers you the best guarantees for a successful family holiday thanks to its various commitments:
- a personalized welcome for families
- rates & animations adapted to each age activities to do with family or between siblings, cousins cousins ...
- easy access to nearby businesses and services dedicated and qualified professionals
On a family holiday, take part in discovery workshops, thematic outings, tours and circuits adapted for strollers and little ones ... Everything is developed for a practical family holiday.
Our selection of must-see places
Belleville Valley: guided tour to the villages of St Marcel and St Martin de Belleville, guided tour of the Notre-Dame-de-La-Vie and St Martin de Belleville churches. Moutiers: Musée des Traditions (Museum of Traditions). Dairy cooperative cellar (Beaufort, Timme). Albertville: Medieval city of Conflans and the castle. Museum of the 16th Winter Olympic Games. Tarentaise Valley: Visits to different Olympic sites. Chambéry: The old town, and the Dukes of Savoie Château. Aix-Les-Bains: Bourget Lake. Annecy: The castle, old town and lake. Chamonix: Mont Blanc, the Aiguille du Midi mountain and the Sea of Ice