Winter Leisure Activities available in partnership with Azureva:
Our local partners have chosen the best spots for you to enjoy your favourite sports. In the hands of qualified, enthusiastic instructors, discover the French regions by taking part in typical local sports, while also taking advantage of preferential prices from our partners.
- Azureva reserves the rights to cancel these holidays.
- Themed holiday prices do not include Azureva accommodation, in full board, half board or holiday rental, depending on the destination.
- Prices do not include: wine with meals (except where specified), insurance, administration charges, tourist tax.
- For further details, please refer to the Terms and Conditions.
- The proposed dates have been rigorously selected and cannot be changed.
On the coast or in the mountains, come and live the "Holiday Magic with the family" with Azureva!
Sumptuous Christmas and New Year's Eve meals* are offered in boarding formula in our villages and mountain residences**. NEW: Hendaye and Fréjus also welcomes you in Winter to make you live the holidays, otherwise. Direction: the coast. Take out your best clothes and prepare your best smile, the animations and festivities are launched.
* Special meal included for your stays in boarding in the Winter villages Bussang, Arêches-Beaufort, La Clusaz les Confins, Les Karellis, Métabief, Murol and at Hendaye and Fréjus.
** Available with the meal option "7 dinners selfcat pack" for rent in the Winter Residences Bussang, La Clusaz les Aravis, Métabief, Murol.
Board sports at La Clusaz, in partnership with Takamaka.
This winter, take to the slopes at sunset with our night-time sledging activity (6 km) ! Runs every Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday during the school holidays, and every Saturday outside the school holidays.
Sledging is organised in the La Clusaz ski area after closing, at around 4.30-5pm (activity lasts approx. 2 hours).
After a technical and safety briefing, make your way down the La Clusaz slopes in a sledge ! Sledge down approximately 6 km of snow-covered slopes for an activity accessible to all (age 10 and above).
Provided: sledges, helmets, head torches, supervision of descent on the green slope by Takamaka instructors, and transport of sledges to the top.
Enquiries and bookings should be made directly at the La Clusaz Les Confins Holiday Village**.
This winter, make the most of your holiday in the snow to treat yourself to some relaxing après-ski activities. With the 6-DAY LEISURE PASS, enjoy preferential rates giving you access to two centres in the vicinity of the Les Menuires ski resort : the Centre Sportif and the Espace Aqualudique & Wellness.
A wide variety of activities for young and old (from age 3). Pool, jacuzzis, steam room, saunas, relaxation area, play pool, flume, submerged seats, infants’ area with maxi paddling pool and water play equipment. There’s something for everyone!
Price not including Azureva accommodation