Events, local festivals
- European Night at the Museums (Beaux Arts, Aquitaine, Wine and shop... Bordeaux)
- Lacanau Gliss’ (board sports) Festival
- Bordeaux wine festival
- Lacanau Pro Surf festival
- Oyster fair in Arcachon Bay
- Médoc Marathon
The "Famille Plus" label offers you the best guarantees for a successful family holiday thanks to its various commitments:
- a personalized welcome for families
- rates & animations adapted to each age activities to do with family or between siblings, cousins cousins ...
- easy access to nearby businesses and services dedicated and qualified professionals
On a family holiday, take part in discovery workshops, thematic outings, tours and circuits adapted for strollers and little ones ... Everything is developed for a practical family holiday.
Our Heritage sites & tourist activities
Visit to the city of Bordeaux and the medieval city of Saint-Emilion, which are both UNESCO world heritage sites.
Arcachon Bay: boat trips with a panoramic view over the Pyla dune and the bird island.
Visit to the oyster house. Visit to the Cap Ferret peninsula and the oyster farming village of L’Herbe.
Wine-producing châteaux of the Médoc: winery tours and tastings.
Le Teich: visit to the bird sanctuary.