Events, local festivals
- Sommets du Rire (“Peaks of Laughter” international comedy festival)
- La Pierra Menta 4 days of cross-country skiing races
- Arêches-Beaufort Derby (sports competition)
The "Famille Plus" label offers you the best guarantees for a successful family holiday thanks to its various commitments:
- a personalized welcome for families
- rates & animations adapted to each age activities to do with family or between siblings, cousins cousins ...
- easy access to nearby businesses and services dedicated and qualified professionals
On a family holiday, take part in discovery workshops, thematic outings, tours and circuits adapted for strollers and little ones ... Everything is developed for a practical family holiday.
Our Heritage sites & tourist activities
Two exceptional resorts accessible for beginners as well as advanced levels: the Grand-Mont and the Planay
The Cuvy plateau is the starting point for a good number of hiking trails in snowshoes but also on foot and on skis ("first tracks" areas for beginners and children)
Bovoland, in the Grand-Mont sector, offers an unmissable ski cross experience with 4 dedicated areas!
Arêches: an archetypal Beaufort village.
Beaufort and the dairy cooperative, where they make Beaufort cheese.
Roselend Lake and Dam.
The medieval city of Conflans.
The Savoie museum.
Le Bersend-Boudin: picturesque hamlets
Albertville (tourist destination), Annecy and the lake, Aix les Bains and Hautecombe Abbey, Chamonix and the glaciers...